The goals for this weekend:
1. Finish my blocks for my bee
2. Finish my potholders for Fiona
3. Finish my Urban Home Goods swap, main item
4. Finish machine quilting the tokyo quilt and start to wrap my brain around binding. I’m not an expert at all at hand sewing so if you want to take me under your wing for a afternoon, I would love it!! (I could just sneak over to my mother in-law’s house and maybe bribe her with something sweet, lol now I’m in the same boat as Missy oh how the tides have turned)
5. Finish my chopped pillows
6. Organize my fabrics into bins.
I think if I tackle all those items this weekend, I’ll be a happy camper. . . . Okay if you think I’m delusional say, “I” – the I’s have it.
You know those crzy giveaways that other awesome bloggers have? You know, the bloggers who have sponsors and have like a billion followers. . . yeah I always enter and a tiny drop of hope of winning. Well I finally won!!! I was lucky to win a giveaway off Amy’s blog. It was a pretty sweet giveaway too!! Here’s all the goodies I got. . . .
to show how stinky appreciative I am for winning – I’m going to buy something from each sponsor!!
In other news, we had the negotiating meeting with the realtor that represented Udot. We gave him our numbers and it’s looking promising. The only person that needs to sign off on it is the big-wig manager. We’re looking at possible the middle of next week for the approval.
Udot will start to advertise to contractors soon. . . the construction won’t start til late May maybe into June. It’s going to be a “fun” summer.
And on top of everything I have to do. . . it’s tax season. I’ve stop doing returns as a side job and just do a couple of family member’s taxes. Don’t worry – I’ll keep doing the family’s taxes if they keep wanting me to. I’m just not going to add to the stress anymore by taking on more clients.
With our tax refund, we’re looking at remodeling our bathroom. Yeah you know the one with the tiles falling off the walls. . . and the linoleum peeling off the floor. . yeah that one. I will get before and after shots for you. But I’m telling you. . . I hate home remodeling, I think I did it so much last year that I just don’t want to do anymore!
P.S. if you haven’t seen the new video of Pepper laughing. . here it is!! (sorry, it’s sideways I need to learn how to edit)