Fun shit on the internets

Pixel – Mario video

February 10, 2012

Oh this is a non sewing/quilting post. What? What? What?

• Reply Elizabeth @ Don't Call Me Betsy February 10, 2012 at 9:16 am

Oh my gosh, I love this!!!! One of my final college projects was a stop motion video, but this one takes stop motion to a whole new level, wow!!! Hysterical! And perfect for some Friday fun 🙂

• Reply Cheryl February 10, 2012 at 10:11 am

How long did it take them to get that white kitchen so clean?? Still, very cool.

• Reply Ursula February 10, 2012 at 10:25 am

That is so cute! My kids loved it!!!

When I saw your post title said “pixel”, I got excited… I thought you were going to show us how you pixelated the HK pic for your quilt!

• Reply Allison C February 10, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Oh so close Mario! Loved it…especially the flames coming out of the pots! Wish I was this creative or maybe its just that I have no time….
    It also reminds me I need to get cracking on my Donkey Kong quilt and finish quilting my Dig Dug quilt. I’m such a slacker.
    Thanks for brightening up my day!

• Reply Lisa Conant February 10, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Oh my gosh, that was terrific!! I just found your site by searching, after seeing a pic of you on the Diary of a Quilter blog, with your half finished pixelated Hello Kitty quilt. My son’s girlfriend is a crazy hello kitty fan, and I am going to poke around and see what I can learn about your quilt 🙂 Had to stop and watch the Mario clip first though, lol.

• Reply jess @ the elven garden February 10, 2012 at 3:23 pm

That. Is. Brilliant. You’re a very clever lady!

• Reply Tsoniki Crazy Bull February 10, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I love it! I shared it on facebook because it is awesome.

• Reply Katy February 11, 2012 at 4:35 am

ROFL, love it!

• Reply Colleen February 11, 2012 at 9:36 am

I had to show my Brad. He laughed. A lot.

• Reply Danielle Hudson February 11, 2012 at 11:18 am

HA HA, this is great! I have to show my son. He loves Mario!