Music I like

Tunes

February 23, 2012

Currently, I’m in love with these (2) songs. . . what do you think?

#1: Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle MonΓ‘e

#2: VersaEmerge: Find Your Love (Drake Cover) Now me and the hubby have been in a debate about this song. He thinks it plain sucks ass. And I think the beat is really good and the lyrics are kind of bleh. . but there are beatle songs out there that are bleh on the lyrics and great on the beat. Please weigh in cause I love it when ppl back me up.

• Reply Erin February 23, 2012 at 11:21 am

I love both of them, even despite that first song being on Glee awhile ago. (Which was a sucky version). I’ll back you up!

• Reply Rachelle February 23, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I’m afraid I agree with your husband, the second song IMO sucks. The first song I love, and I might just have to download that one from i-tunes.

• Reply Elizabeth @ Don't Call Me Betsy February 25, 2012 at 7:05 am

OK, I’m digging both of them πŸ™‚ I’ll back you up!

• Reply julie February 26, 2012 at 11:47 am

i love love the first song!, i crank it up every time i hear it in the car. and sing it loud and proud, albiet outta tune! haha. the second one, meh. sorry.

• Reply Berserk February 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Gonna have to side w/ Brad on the second song… πŸ˜‰

We Are Young is a really cool song, though. I’ve been thinking of downloading that one.

The songs I’ve been listening to a lot lately are M83’s Midnight City and Snow Patrol’s Called Out in the Dark. Also, I feel completely emasculated for saying so, but I kinda like 1000 Ships. But only a little. πŸ™‚

• Reply Caitlin March 4, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I like both those songs πŸ˜€

• Reply Francine McGee March 12, 2012 at 12:59 am

Love the first one… The lyrics on the second song really do suck, but I’m with you on the beat…there is just something catchy going on with it. It’s a close one though, the lyrics suck so bad it almost overwhelms the tune…not quite though. It just doesn’t quite rate “sucks ass” YOU WIN!