You honestly can’t go wrong when you choose Pure Elements Solids. The hues are awesome. . so bright and the can literally feel the superior in quality. If you don’t have Pure Elements in your stash. . seriously reconsider and add some! The solids I used in the quilt above are:
- Cherry Lipgloss
- Crystal Pink
- Mirage Blue
- Parisian Blue
- Light Citron
- Verve Violet
- Empire Yellow
Up for grabs a fat quarter pack of the colors in this quilt!
You can find Pure Elements in some of my favorite online shops:
How to Enter to Win:
- Leave a comment on what your favorite Pure Elements solid is
- Follow my blog for another entry (see that button on the bottom right)
- Follow Art Gallery on their blog and leave a comment
- Follow Art Gallery on Facebook and leave a comment
- Follow Art Gallery on Twitter and leave a comment
- Follow Art Gallery on Pinterest and leave a comment
Winner will be selected on Friday April 19 – Good luck!
I’m really luck to have such a great photo assistant btw!