So a couple weeks ago, a bunch of girls left to Kimberly, ID to have a weekend of sewing. We stayed at the Quilt Barn in the Coop.
I took 5 projects and knock out all but one. Pretty damn successful compared to last year when I just worked on 2.
I’m going to add some borders to it and then make the backing. But I really love how crzy bright it is. I foresee making at least another one!!!
The 2nd quilt was a backing for my Valentine Quilt. I ended up doing a pieced backing and love it ~ but hate doing pieced backings.
The 3rd project was making a backing for the Starburst Quilt
The 4th was finally sewing up my Carpenter Star (block tutorial from SEW and So Quilts) quilt from a bee I was in (2) years ago – I’m debating on adding more borders to make that bigger too because right now with the 9×9 blocks it’s only 54×54.
The last project was making a whole quilt out of my Origami Star block with the new Up, Up, & Away by Cloud 9 Fabrics
After the week ~ I can tackle it all!!! Productive weekends are great.