The winner for last week’s prize was Christine!! With her awesome block Double Z block!!
This week we’re doing Classic Mosaic No. 19 Block – Page 76
From White Fabric, Cut: 1 square 4-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
Again relatively easy blocks to put together – with Mosaic No. 9 and if you did it my way, you’ll be learning flying geese and square in a square (you could do all hsts).
On Diamond Panes, I wanted to start focusing on colors in my group instead of using all (4) colors like in the last three. I choose the blue and the burnt yellow. Once I put the blocks together ~ I started to like it more and more. It’s hard to tell how it’s all going to look when you’re not using an entire line and just pulling out of your stash.
- Link up your block(s) (this means you have either blog about it or uploaded to the flickr group). Put your link below!
- You can only share once – if you’ve made both blocks, THAT’S GREAT!!!! If you have only made one block, that’s okay. The goal is to keep us motivate – this isn’t a race!
- A winner will be drawn on the Monday before Tuesday’s post.
- The winner will be rewarded with an awesome fabric bundle from the sponsor that week.
- The winner has a Pay It Forward prize as well!! That’s right, I want you to share the wealth if you win – meaning that you have a chance to give the book away to a friend or family member!!! Just get me the addy and I’ll ship them a book.
- No multiple winners – if you’ve won once then that’s that.
This week’s sponsors are:
The Intrepid Thread ~ they specialize in specializes in high-end, designer quilting cottons. They carry the most sought-after, modern fabric in the industry, including collections by Amy Butler, Sarah Jane and Melody Miller. Our Art Gallery Elements come in a variety of colors and shades and are always kept in stock to compliment your quilting and sewing needs! Julie’s an awesome shop owner!!
Interweave is a successful and growing enthusiast-media company based in Loveland, CO, with offices in New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. Interweave delivers best-in-market content to enthusiasts when, where, and how they want.
Please link up below!!! Can’t wait to see your blocks!!