If you haven’t been in a charm swap before – PLEASE READ over the rules!!!
If you have been in a charm swap before – PLEASE READ over the rules!!!!
- There will be only 56 slots available aka openings ~ (I’ve opened the swap early to the folks that were on the waiting list for last round.)
- You must be on Flickr (you don’t have to be super active, just have an account).
- Join the Flickr Group – it’s there that you can post your fabric selection and ensure that we won’t have doubles.
- Quilt shop quality fabric only. Now I’ve arranged a great shop for you to buy at with a great discount (more info below!)
- Purchase 1 yard of Japanese fabric and cut them into (56) charms. Oh Fransson! has a great tutorial here. Please try to avoid large prints. When in doubt post to the group for confirmation.
- You will send 56 charms – addy will be provided in a confirmation email.
- Postage is $6.00 for US and $20.00 for international (this could change depending on location)
- US Swappers must ship by
Don’t worry about shopping around – you should hit up Bunny Designs on Etsy. She’s got a great selection of Japanese fabric and is also providing a 20% off discount code for shoppers. Please use code: SUKIEDONTYAKNOW expires 3.5.14 at midnight.
Ang will ship your fabric to my house – she and the crew will even cut it into charms for you. If you are ordering more – PLEASE separate it into 2 orders and put in the notes that Sukie’s Japanese Charm swap for the yard that needs to ship to my addy.
Bunny Designs is also giving folks an awesome coupon code for a future purchases that I’ll be including in each swap envelope.
****The discount will not apply to “CLEARANCE” fabric**** You can purchase it for yourself but not for the swap.*****
You still have to paypal me the postage.
To sign up – please click on the live form below: