(cue the Final Countdown song)
We are in the final week of the #vintagequiltrevival Block along!!!!
I’ve been working feverishly on finishing the top and the backing. I’m sending it to the quilter this week with another quilt. Not a lot of link ups last week. . . are ya’ll okay? Was it the lack of foundation paper piecing? Don’t worry ~ we’re tackling that for the last week of the block along. Also – there’s going to be a wrap up week too for everyone to post their quilt tops and hopefully y’all can see everyone’s tops.
- Link up your block(s) (this means you have either blog about it or uploaded to the flickr group). Put your link below!
- You can only share once – if you’ve made both blocks, THAT’S GREAT!!!! If you have only made one block, that’s okay. The goal is to keep us motivate – this isn’t a race!
- A winner will be drawn on the Monday before Tuesday’s post.
- The winner will be rewarded with an awesome fabric bundle from the sponsor that week.
- The winner has a Pay It Forward prize as well!! That’s right, I want you to share the wealth if you win – meaning that you have a chance to give the book away to a friend or family member!!! Just get me the addy and I’ll ship them a book.
- No multiple winners – if you’ve won once then that’s that.
This week’s sponsors are: Me! That’s right. . . I’ll pull a bundle of fat quarters depending on what you need in your stash and mail it over. If you want something made like a pillow or a mini quilt I can do that too! It’s the last week. . . .I’ll see about prize pack for quilt tops and see what I can pull together for that too.
Interweave is a successful and growing enthusiast-media company based in Loveland, CO, with offices in New York, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania. Interweave delivers best-in-market content to enthusiasts when, where, and how they want.