If you haven’t been in a charm swap before – PLEASE READ over the rules!!!
If you have been in a charm swap before – PLEASE READ over the rules!!!!
- There will be only 28 slots available aka openings since it’s a layer cake and not a traditional charm swap.
- You must be on Flickr (you don’t have to be super active, just have an account).
- Join the Flickr Group – it’s there that you can post your fabric selection and ensure that we won’t have doubles.
- Quilt shop quality fabric only. Now I’ve arranged a great shop for you to buy at with a great discount (more info below!)
- Purchase 2 yard of Japanese fabric and cut them into (28) charms. Oh Fransson! has a great tutorial on cutting charms, just remember instead of doing 5×5 you’re doing 10×10. When in doubt post to the group for confirmation.
- You will send 28 charms – addy will be provided in a confirmation email.
- Postage is $6.00 for US and $20.00 for international (this could change depending on location)
- US Swappers must ship by
Don’t worry about shopping around – you should hit up Bunny Designs on Etsy. She’s got a great selection of Japanese fabric and is also providing a 20% off discount code for shoppers. She’s also has a dedicated section to Echino. Please use code: SUKIEDONTYAKNOW expires 7.23.14 at midnight.
Ang will ship your fabric to my house – she and the crew will even cut it into charms for you. If you are ordering more – PLEASE separate it into 2 orders and put in the notes that Sukie’s Japanese Charm swap for the yard that needs to ship to my addy.
****The discount will not apply to “CLEARANCE” fabric**** You can purchase it for yourself but not for the swap.*****
You still have to paypal me the postage.
To sign up – please click on the live form below: