I’ve been working feverishly to finish the top and the back of the quilt and I’m really happy with it. I followed the general guidelines on finishing the top from the book:
It’s at the longarm quilter and I can’t wait to see what she does with it:
- Week One – Tea Leaf Block pg 50 / Double Z pg 18
- Week Two – PATTERN ERRATA!!! Classic Mosaic no.19 pg 76 / Diamond Panes pg 80
- Week Three – Dove at the Window pg 126 / Art Square pg 134
- Week Four – Riveria pg 24 / Dakota Star pg 24
- Week Five – Rolling Squares pg 30/ Red Cross pg 38
- Week Six – Mayflower pg 44 / Crosspatch pg 56
- Week Seven – Wheel of Fortune pg 86 / Tilted Star pg 92
- Week Eight – PATTERN ERRATA!!! Double Windmill pg 118 / Cross and Crown pg 98
- Week Nine – Mosaic no 8 pg 140 / Star and Pinwheel pg 62
- Week Ten – Exploding Star pg 104 / Geometric Star pg 112
Please post your pictures of blocks here and finish work. We all love seeing everyone progress!!!
If you’re just on instagram – please #vintagequiltrevival . The group is current over 600 pictures and growing!!!!
Thanks again for following along. . . . I hope this was a challenge for you and kept you motivate to make a sampler quilt. I want to thank the sponsors for all the wonderful bundles of fabric they’ve given out!!! Way to keep us motivated! Please link up your tops at the bottom!!!